Monday, February 8, 2010

The Irony!

My very loving mother recently ordered me a subscription to Consumer Reports. Today; a very nice "Welcome" card arrived from the publication with my two free gifts. What a treat!

The first gift was a booklet entitled, "How to Clean Practically Anything". Unbelievable! Did they do some kind of background check? Did Mom fill out some kind of questionnaire about me? Maybe they were following my blog!

Then I saw gift number two; another booklet, the "Buying Guide 2010".

Sure, I am in the market for big ticket items; in between cleaning the kitchen floor and scrubbing the toilets, right before filing my by-weekly unemployment claim! There is someone in the subscription department at Consumer Reports just cracking themselves up right now!

I am starting to think that my life is someone's specimen cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment