Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 12 - Conditioning

I really can't recall the last time I cleaned the shower/bathtub. The one thing I quickly remembered; as I began, was you can't do it without getting wet! The first droplets of water hit my clothes as I started to remove the dozen or so conditioner and shampoo bottles that litter each corner. Why had I not noticed these before? I fancy myself as a hair guru as you can tell by my pic and accomplish this feat everyday with one bottle. It says, "Mens, Conditioner and Shampoo, 2 in 1." So knowing what wonders one bottle can do, I had to analyze the rest of the salon collection of hair care products.

The first bottle I picked up promised, "80% stronger hair immediately"! This is done because it has "vitamin b12 & gelatin". Damn, a health snack for the follicles. I need to put jello on my list.

The next item labeled itself as a "potion" (this cracked me up) and a "fusion of Coco Mango & pearls". Pearls, how much does this stuff cost and can I throw out the coco mango and just have to pearls? Common everyone, you have to be kidding me! Someone received money for coming up with that crap?

Items three and four made the best promises yet! One "tames & streamlines" and the other "Smoothes and Aligns". Seriously; aligns your hair, aligned with what? The other hairs! Why do we have combs and brushes? Someone is misleading someone. What does "streamlined" hair look like?

I fear our generation may be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment