Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 23 - Learning

I have always told my kids and the player's I coach that they will never meet a person that they can't learn something from and they should strive to learn something new everyday! I thought I would share a few things I learned today.

Aliens from outer space are being denied their rights! That's right! Space aliens that have given birth here in our great nation are secretly being denied citizenship by our government. This is incredible! I am sure that the Rev. Sharpton and Jackson will soon be marching on Area 51 and the ACLU will file a federal law suit. I bet President Obama will leave this out of the State of the Union Address tomorrow.

"Batboy", the half human-half bat thing is alive and well, raising a family a short distance from the cave he was found in It is without a doubt that PETA will be involved to protect his "bat" half from his "human half".

The next seven things I can't explain but "I was Shocked" They certainly were 7 secrets that only women know because I never heard of any of them!

Oh; almost forgot, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are in Splitsville. Not sure where that is but I don't think it is around Pittsburgh.

1 comment:

  1. The 'Splitsville' line is a real keeper. You are a talented humorist. Love reading your work!

    ReplyDelete