Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 19 - Good guys finish last.

For countless loads of laundry, I have carefully folded each item (as best as I can) for this entire house. I have placed their individual piles on their beds for each of them to put away; it took some reminding, but they always did it. Today, the nice guy decided to put their clothes in their drawers for them.

You can not imagine the horror when I opened my son's drawer! There; balled up like a chewed up piece of gum in the street, were the jeans I so carefully folded yesterday. I immediately had to take a glycerin pill to stop the onset of a heart attack! I know it was the same pair because they have holes in them and I always wonder how many pair of his jeans have holes. It then dawned on me that he wears the one pair every other day! Maybe if I make them into "cutoffs" it will free up some room in the drawer. Upon further investigation and a second pill, I discovered every drawer looked like the "junk drawer" in the kitchen...don't act like you don't know what that is, we all have one. After resting for a moment and much hesitation, I opened his closet door. Holy mother! Why did I bother putting all that stuff on hangers?

I was sure my little princess would have neatly put her clothes away. Drawer one didn't even have clothes in it! There were bottles of all kinds of crap piled up; nail polish, moisturizer, nail polish remover, cleaner and more nail polish. WHY? The second drawer contained all her cute tops, the same cute tops that are a real pain in my spin cycle to fold tops. Every single one of them looked like the discarded gum wrapper's from the above filthy animals room. I then opened the closest; the agitator cycle engaged when I realized that everything on the floor would fit in the drawer of bottles!

My final sliver of light, the little fella would not have developed these terrible traits in his short time on our planet...

We will never know, since I couldn't even pry his drawer's or closest open!

No comments:

Post a Comment