Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 26 - My house must be haunted.

I'm afraid it is true! The only explanation I have for some of the mysterious happening here is the paranormal! I'm not talking full body apparitions or satanic, evil things; just your run of the mill mischievous spooks that get a kick out of torturing a middle aged, unemployed, stay at home dad! In this case, that is me.

I am so convinced that Casper is lurking in the shadows, I have invited Ghost Hunter's International to come and investigate these phenomenons. A couple of examples that I sent them are:

1. The first activity never happens when I am home alone. After everyone comes home, this frigid little specter likes to crank the heat up in the house a couple degrees. I have never seen the thermostat actually get changed and when I ask everyone who is in the house if they saw anything, they all say that they were no where close to the thermostat!

2. Here is a really strange thing; the spook drinks things from our refrigerator. Again, I haven't witnessed the act of a gallon of milk hovering up in the air on its own, with the milk disappearing but I have surveyed the entire family and "No One" can explain the different empty beverage container that are always in there. I thought I would find an explanation until...

3. It eats! Just like the refrigerator, I keep finding empty nacho chip bags, potato chip bags in the pantry. Damn snack junky, bet it has a weigh problem but...

4. Here is the Loch Ness Monster of mystery's. Appearntly from drinking and eating so much, Nessie must have to use the toilet! The toilet paper continues to disappear and only the empty holder is left. When I question all the household member's I am guaranteed that they all replace the TP when required. I am starting to see a pattern.

And finally, the real clincher! It made yesterday's blog titled, " Day 25 - I think I am going crazy." disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment